Get the All-Access Pass for the 2021 Gentle Parenting Summit
Join the 2021 summit to hear from an incredible lineup of Christian coaches, authors, pastors, and speakers to help you apply Biblical principles for gentle, peaceful parenting and when you sign up through the links on this page, over 50% of the proceeds will go to supporting youth being sent out of foster care without a place to call home.
The Gentle Parenting Summit is hosted by Gentle Parenting Coach, Meaghan Jackson.
Santa Clarita resident, Christina Dronen, the author of this blog and the Parenting in Christ bible study guides will also be presenting two sessions and has contributed to the giveaway and bonus materials.
Distinguished Speakers Include
Dr. David & Amanda Erickson of Flourishing Homes & Families
Lelia Schott of Synergy Parenting
Abby Alam and Katie Van Straten of Tending Lambs
Samuel Martin of Thy Rod and Staff They Comfort Me
Dr. Donald Owsley of Relavate
Becky Harling Author of How to Listen So Your Kids Will Talk
Amber Lia Co-Author of Triggers
And many more!!!
Benefits of the All-Access Pass
The All-Access Pass gets you into the summit early starting October 1. You’ll also have lifetime access to all the videos. AND some of our speakers have included bonuses for you including, coaching, membership, workshops, e-books, exclusive discounts, and more.
$89 CAD (approx $69.89 USD)
Group Price: ~$140
*Paypal will take care of any currency conversions.
And the most heart-warming bonus goes to Santa Clarita youth in need!
When youth who get put into foster care at no fault of their own don’t get adopted and can’t return to their birth parents, they get sent out into the world alone. Without a home or social network, these kids are at high risk for human trafficking and homelessness.
70% of trafficked youth in California came from foster care.
35% of youth who age out become homeless within 2 years.
Santa Clarita currently offers no extended foster care or supportive housing for the hundreds of these youth in our community. But with your help, we’re changing that!
At least 50% of your purchase price will go towards helping serve these youth when you buy the ALL ACCESS PASS.
Want to watch it as a group or in a church setting? Get the Group Pass!
The group pass gives you permission to stream to a large group of people. It runs at $178 Canadian (~$140 USD). Gather with your small group, family ministry, or whole church and be blessed by all that the Gentle Parenting Summit has to offer! Just click the button above to get the All-Access Pass and then select “Sign Up.” You’ll have the option to select All-Access for use with Groups.
Join Our Event for Access to the Following Workshop Topics
With over 30 workshops, there are too many to list here, but here’s a sample of what you can expect.
- Peaceful parenting prescription from the physician of the soul with Doreen Steenland
- Managing Emotions and Big Feelings with Daisy (Adaeze Ajegwu)
- Theology of Gentle Parenting with Dr. David Erickson
- Listening to Connect with Your Child with Becky Harling
- Inner Child & Inner Parent Nurturing with Lelia Schott
- Transforming Parenting Triggers with Amanda Erickson
- How to Create a More Peaceful Home: A New Perspective on Connection, Play, and Healthy Boundaries with Sarah R. Moore
- Gentle Parenting at the Fall with Kevin Thielmann
- How to Boldly Parent in the Peace of Christ with Christina Dronen
- How Not To Discipline with Dr. Don Owsley
- Gentleness in the Bible with Meaghan Jackson
- Turning Towards Our Children instead of away with Lelia Schott
- Attachment Theory with Kristin Jones
- Giving Your Negotiator a Voice, Without Losing Your Mind! With Becky Harling
- How to Pray the Word over Your Children with Dr Ifeoma Samuel
- Gentle Parenting and the Gospel with Angela Harders
- Gentle Stewardship with Elyse Jones
- Trust is a must and the core for relations with Dr Don Owsley
- Sharing, Whining & Tantrums: Grace-Based Tools for Frazzled Parents with Sarah R. Moore
- Give Yourself Grace in Your Parenting-God Definitely Does
- Your Spicy Child with Mary Van Geffen
- What’s really going on in your teen’s brain? with Doreen Steenland
- Self-regulation and Self Care with Daisy (Adaeze Ajegwu)
Not Sure Yet? Sign up for the FREE Pass!
Have more time than money? We want everyone to be blessed by this – so there’s a free option! Sign up for the FREE pass and if you decide you want the ALL ACCESS PASS later you can always upgrade! However, you will pay the current price at whatever time you decide to buy.