Santa Clarita Help and Assistance for Those At Risk
LA County Public Health operates a Site Services Pod on Market St. in Newhall, Wed-Sun from 12-7 pm, with some great resources for the community.
The following services are offered:
• COVID-19 Vaccine services
− On-site vaccination: Appointments and walk-ins − In-home vaccination: For individuals who are unable to leave their home safely (within a 7-10 mile radius of site) − Outreach and Vax-on-the-Go: Education and COVID-19 vaccination offered in the field
• Test Kits: COVID-19 rapid test kits available to LA County residents
• Test to Treat: Rapid antigen testing onsite. If positive and eligible for treatment, individuals can receive a prescription for medicine to treat COVID-19
• Monkeypox Vaccination: Appointments and walk-ins available for JYNNEOS vaccine (for age 6 months to adult)
• Mental Health*: Mental health workshops, resources, and referrals
• Nurse Family Partnership*: Free home visitation program (HVP) for pregnant and parenting individuals to help support healthy pregnancy outcomes, foster healthy child development and increased self-efficacy.
• Food Pick Up*: Free food available for pick up/give away